background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let's Just Call It Jamie's First Wedding


I was so excited to see that Lukas Van Dyke had added Stacy (now Farris)'s wedding pictures. She has been a great friend of my best friend Jamie, so Jamie drove down from Santa Rosa to the wedding in Lancaster. That's when the story gets fun. See Jamie and I have always joked around about starting a wedding planning business and here I even started a blog, but through Stacy's wedding part of our dream has come to fruition.

So when Jamie arrived to the wedding rehearsal. Stacy asked her to do the wedding coordinating since the wedding coordinator had unexpectedly not been able to come. Jamie, being the servant she is, agreed. And from what I can see of Lukas' slideshow, it ran smoothly, not that I'm surprised. Jamie is one of those people who if you are lost in a city or your car gets towed she keeps you calm and is the most directionally gifted person I know.



So this is my dream: to convince Jamie to move to Seattle so that we can run our wedding planning business. Our visions are the same, our personalities compatible, and I believe with the two of our heads together we can bring brides' visions to fruitions and keep their budgets intact.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! And so sweet too. After seeing Lucas' pictures I was reminded of how fun it was to be the coordinator. Who knows. :o)

    ReplyDelete